How do I add a Yelp button, icon, link in my email signature
What is Yelp?
Yelp is a business directory and review website. You can setup your online business profile page and users can write reviews about your business online.
According to their own website, Yelp had a monthly average of 23 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via the Yelp app and 69 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via mobile web in the second quarter of 2016.
So if you haven't created your own Yelp page, you should do that now. Get started here.
Why add a Yelp icon in your email signature?
Adding social media icons like Yelp to your email signature, to showcase your social media and online profile pages, help direct your customers and clients to the right ways to contact you or find out more about you online.
How to add a Yelp icon, button or link to your email signature
- Login to your Email Signature Rescue account and create your HTML email signature
- Go to the Links tab in the Online Editor and choose from over 100,000 professionally designed social media icons, including lots of different Yelp icons in a range of colors and styles to match your business branding.
- Your Yelp icon will now be added to your list of icons. You can sort them in the order you like with other social icons and add your link to your Yelp profile.
- When you've finished creating your email signature, simply install your signature with your new Yelp icon in over 45 email clients following our easy guides.
Using our Email Signature Rescue software is the easiest way to add a Yelp icon to your email signature. Just choose your Yelp icon to match your business branding, add your link and away you go.
Not Just Yelp, Add Over 100,000 Social Media Icons
- 4 different styles (round solid, round outline, square and rounded square)
- 11 sizes
- Over 30 colors to choose from