How do I add an eBay button, icon, link in my email signature
Your email signature is one of your best email marketing tools and it should be utilized every time you send someone an email, along with links to any online profiles like Ebay.
What is Ebay?
Ebay is a website that allows users to buy and sell items on their Marketplace. Sellers can choose to sell items by either Buy It Now, where Buyers paid an agreed price or Auction, where Buyers can bid for items and try to get it for a lower price.
Why add an Ebay icon in your email signature?
Adding social media icons like Ebay to your email signature, to showcase your social media and online profile pages, help direct your customers and clients to the right ways to contact you or find out more about you online.
How to add an Ebay icon, button or link to your email signature
- Login to your Email Signature Rescue account and create your HTML email signature
- Go to the Links tab in the Online Editor and choose from over 100,000 professionally designed social media icons, including lots of different Ebay icons in a range of colors and styles to match your business branding.
- Your Ebay icon will now be added to your list of icons. You can sort them in the order you like with other social icons and add your link to your Ebay store.
- When you've finished creating your email signature, simply install your signature with your new Ebay icon in over 45 email clients following our easy guides.
Using our Email Signature Rescue software is the easiest way to add an Ebay icon to your email signature. Just choose your Ebay icon to match your business branding, add your link and away you go.
Not Just Ebay, Add Over 100,000 Social Media Icons
Don't just add an Ebay icon, add all your social media icons. Choose from 90+ social media and software icons
- 4 different styles (round solid, round outline, square and rounded square)
- 11 sizes
- Over 30 colors to choose from