Auto update your HTML email signatures right from your Dashboard
Update your HTML email signatures right from your Email Signature Rescue Dashboard and have it update automatically in all your favorite online email clients like Gmail, G Suite, Google Inbox, Outlook.com, Outlook Office 365, AOL Mail and Yahoo Mail.
How does the auto-update feature work?
When you've finished creating your email signature:
1. Grab your key from the Dashboard and copy it. If the email signature is for someone else, email the Key from the Dashboard or you can even email all keys to all users at once.
2. Install our Email Signature Rescue browser extension in either Chrome or Firefox (Safari coming soon).
3. Paste your key into the Extension and select your email client options.
4. Open your online email client like Gmail or Outlook.com and login to your email account.
5. Compose a new email and your new HTML email signature will be automatically inserted based on your instructions in the extension.
6. When the time comes to make changes to your email signature, simply login to your Email Signature Rescue Dashboard and edit the signature. All edits will be automatically applied to your email signature live in your online email client. There is no need to reinstall your signature.
Which email clients are currently supported?
Currently, we support only the online email clients listed below, when installed using our Email Signature Rescue browser extension method.
- G Suite
- Outlook Office 365
- Google Inbox
- AOL Mail
- Yahoo Mail
We're also working on an app for both Windows and Mac to bring this auto-update feature to all your favorite installed email clients like Outlook 2016, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Postbox and more. Due to launch in July 2017.