Become an Email Signature Rescue Affiliate.
Refer Unlimited Clients and earn commissions
Use your own Affiliate Link to sign up on behalf of your clients and earn commissions
40% Commission on initial sale, paid 30 days after purchase
Affiliate links valid for up to 6 months after initial visit
Ideal for Agencies, Designers, Developers & Marketers.
Already a member? Login to your Dashboard now and follow the instructions below.
Not a member yet? You'll need to join first, then follow the instructions below.
What will I earn?
As a valued Affiliate, you'll receive a 40% commission of any first sale you send our way, paid out to your Paypal account, 30 days after the sale, as long as your referral hasn't cancelled or refunded their plan.
Payments are always calculated and paid in USD, regardless of which currency the referral signed up with.
How do I join as an Affiliate?
Choose your plan below.
- Ideal for designers and agencies that want to refer their own clients to Email Signature Rescue and earn a commission for doing so.
- Refer Unlimited Clients and earn commissions
- 40% Commission on initial sale
- Links valid for up to 6 months
- Affiliate Support
- Hands off: Send your clients to us using your affiliate link, let them control the signature designs and you earn a commission.
- Ideal for designers and agencies that want creative control over their client's email signature designs and to use our software and tools to create them.
- Add Unlimited Clients to your Dashboard
- 20% Reseller discount on all plans
- Whitelabel PDF Installation Guides
- Reseller Support
- Hands on: you would like creative control over the design of the email signatures for your clients and charge your clients directly.
Can I be a Reseller and an Affiliate?
Yes. However, if you are part of our Reseller Program and have been issued a discount code, you cannot use both your Affiliate Link and your discount code together. You will not be paid a commission on any sales that use a Reseller Discount code. From time to time, we may run promotions through our Affiliate network that allow discount codes, you will need to check your Affiliate Dashboard to be informed of these promotions.
What's the difference between a Reseller and an Affiliate?
Resellers generally use their own credit card to sign up clients and create email signatures on their behalf. They send the HTML email signatures to their own clients and generally their clients do not need to know that they used us at all. Resellers issue a yearly invoice to their clients for creating and managing the email signatures, which could be any amount they would like to charge. Resellers get a discount code issued to them which entitles them to 20% off any plan for life.
Affiliates generally provide their clients, friends and family with their affiliate link and then their clients visit our website using that link and we track if that client purchased a plan. We then pay out a 40% commission on the initial sale to the Affiliate, 30 days after the sale, as long as that client hasn't cancelled or refunded their plan in the mean time.
Activate your affiliate link in your email signature and start making money!
1. Login to your Email Signature Rescue Dashboard.
2. Once logged in, click on Hi, Username in the top right hand corner.
3. Click Profile.
4. Go to the new Earn Money tab.
5. Turn on the Affiliate Program to activate it for your account.
6. Fill in your payment details (you'll need a PayPal email address).
7. There's some other options here. You can turn the affiliate link on for all email signatures in your account, or your can activate individual signature affiliate links, one at a time by editing that email signature and following steps 9 and 10.
8. If you turn on affiliate links for all email signatures, you can design the link here and you're done. Then go to edit an email signature of your choice. Check out the preview of the new affiliate link at the bottom of your signature! Now you're ready to install your signature in your email client.
9. If you want to setup individual email signature affiliate links, you'll need to choose this setting in the Profile > Earn Money tab first. Then edit the email signature you want to include a unique affiliate link on. You can have some email signatures with affiliate links and some without, it's up to you.
10. Turn on the affiliate link per signature while editing it by going to the Affiliate tab and turn on the affiliate link. Add the details requested, design your link and you're done! See the preview of the new affiliate link at the bottom of your signature. Now you're ready to install your signature in your email client.
Now sit back and let your email signature do all the work! If anyone clicks on the link in your email signature, visits our website and purchases a plan, you'll receive a 40% commission on the sale! How good is that?!
You can also use your Affiliate Link on your website, in emails and on social media. You can grab it from your Affiliate Dashboard once you have activated it in your account.
Out of a whole plethora of services "promising" to offer a total solution, this by far goes all the way. The phrase under promise and over deliver describes perfectly these guys... I use a Mac and my colleague Windows 8, we use iOS across the board and it has the best performance of any so far. In fact as soon as i can i want to be able to resell the solution to my owns customers. You absolutely have to try it. Completely customisable and an elegant solution.
Lewis Daniels, Strategy Hand