Issues with installing HTML email signatures in Apple Mail Yosemite 10.10
If you are experiencing issues with installing email signature in the newest Apple OSX, Yosemite 10.10, we have two solutions for you.
Solution for Non-Members
Do not use Safari to open the HTML email signature and copy the code to paste into Apple Mail. Download the Chrome browser and use this instead.
Solution for Members
There is a known issue when installing your signature into Apple Mail Yosemite 10.10 that stacks the social icon images vertically, rather than horizontally across the page. It may also break the email signature in other ways.
There is a bug in the Safari browser that causes this issue. To fix this, you need to use the Google Chrome Browser, rather than Safari, to login to your Email Signaure Rescue account and copy the code.
Here are the complete instructions for installing your signatures into Apple Mail Yosemite 10.10.
To install your email signature into Apple Mail (Yosemite 10.10):
1) Download Chrome browser (get it here)
2) Login to your Email Signature Rescue account using Chrome (do not use Safari*)
3) Press the "Full Screen Preview" button on the signature you would like to install
4) When the signature is open in a new window, press "Command + A" to highlight all of the signature (do not use your mouse to highlight, only use Command + A)
5) Press Command + C to copy the signature
6) Open Apple Mail
7) Create a new signature (Mail > Preferences > Signatures)
8) Paste using Command + V into the signature box
*Please note: If you use the Safari browser, the Mac browser that comes pre-installed on your Mac, this will not work, you need to use Chrome only. There is a bug with Safari that will show icons stacked vertically, rather than horizontally.
Alternatively, please email support by through your account to request a copy of our BETA App for installing signatures in Apple Mail Yosemite 10.10.
You can read our support guide for installing your email signature in Apple Mail Yosemite 10.10 here.