Email Signatures for Outlook.com
Send your Outlook.com emails with style.
Create your own customized and professionally designed HTML email signature for Outlook.com with Email Signature Rescue.
Select any of our HTML email signature templates and customize it with your own details, using our Email Signature Rescue software. No HTML knowledge needed.
Add your own information to the Outlook.com signature like your name, role, company name, email, phone numbers, addresses and more.
Upload your own business logo or image, and add links to your social pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Over 50 social networks are included, in 20+ colors to choose from to match your business branding.
When you have finished customizing your Outlook.com signature, Email Signature Rescue saves your signature to your Dashboard for editing later and provides the HTML file for you to set up your signature in Outlook.com, following our website's easy instructions and videos.
Love us, or your money back.
- Handcrafted, quality HTML code written by design professionals with over 10 years experience in HTML programming.
- Our signatures have been tested to work across major email client software.
- Get access to our growing range of awesome signature designs, that make creating your (or your client's) signatures a breeze.
- Use our own email signature software to design your signatures and store them to a Dashboard for editing later.
- We host your images and give you access to our image library to add cool stuff like social icons that link to all your favorite social networks in your signatures too!
- And finally, what good is a great email signature if you don't know how to install your email signature in your email software. We offer email signature installation guides and email signature support too.
Overcoming the Outlook.com Email Signature Character Limit
If you use Outlook.com and have tried to add a HTML email signature in the past, you will have noticed that there is a character limit that limits the total number of characters allowed in your email signature.
To overcome this, we have developed an extension (browser plugin) for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and the Safari browsers that allow you to overcome this character limit and include an email signature of any length.