Security and Data Policy
We understand how important the privacy and data security of our customers is, that is why we follow industry best practices to guard and protect your data at all times.
Privacy and Software security
- We use authorized SSL certificates that allow our clients to send and receive data in an encrypted format (HTTPS protocol). This is leading industry practice to prevent MITM attacks and attackers from capturing unencrypted traffic data (like passwords, usernames, or other confidential information).
- No critical payment information is stored on our system, such as credit card numbers. All sensitive data is handled directly by our industry leading payment providers, Stripe and PayPal.
- Connections to our servers are regulated.
- Although all clients are allowed to upload files to our server, our server configuration prevents the uploading and execution of backdoors or malicious programs.
- Our software was built with a focus on security, as such, we are protected from common attacks such as XSS, CSRF and SQL injections.
System Monitoring and Data Backup
Our monitoring solution makes it possible to immediately detect any nascent failure and prevent the possibility of any negative consequences to the system. Our monitoring system provides the following functions:
- it continually collects information from each service within the entire installation
- it provides fast detection of failures and informs our development team when a failure exists
- it visualizes system performance via graphs to quickly target and neutralise issues
Our system performs regular automated data backups and is capable of fast data recovery in the event it is needed
Although we follow industry best practices in regards to secure software development and deployment and backing up data, it is important to note that no system is 100% infallible and we cannot be held liable if confidential information is breached or loss of data occurs.