Manage HTML email signatures
Need to manage HTML email signatures for yourself and/or other users? Use Email Signature Rescue's online software to manage HTML email signatures with ease.
How to use Email Signature Rescue to manage your HTML email signatures
- First, you need to create your email signatures using our easy Online Editor.
- Now that you have created your HTML email signatures, you can login and manage them from anywhere in the world and make changes or edits to all your email signatures easily.
- Use our Default Images folder located on your Dashboard across all signatures in your account. Change images once and have them changed across all signatures in the account. Great for updating and managing banner ads in your email signatures.
- Email individual HTML email signatures files from the Dashboard using the Email function next to any email signature.
- Email All HTML files to all users at once, using the Email All button on your Dashboard.
- Email Signature Keys to individual users by pressing the Key button next to any email signature on the Dashboard
- Email Signature Keys to all users at once, using the Email All Keys button on your Dashboard.