Create HTML email signatures
If you need to create HTML email signatures for yourself and/or other users, Email Signature Rescue can help.
Creating HTML email signatures with Email Signature Rescue can be done in just six simple steps
- Sign up for an account and join Email Signature Rescue.
- From the Dashboard, create your first HTML email signature using our easy Online Editor and add your name, email, role and contact details. Add as many telephone numbers, addresses, websites and email addresses as you need.
- Upload your images like a logo, profile picture and banners. Use our handy image tools with image resizing, image cropping and circle-cropping, retina scaling and animated gif functions built in.
- Add your links like social icons from our extensive library of over 200,000 social icons, text links or you can even upload your own icon designs if you like.
- Add green messages like "think before you print", disclaimers and unsubscribe links if you need to.
- Preview different template designs and customize your email signature's fonts, sizes, colors and more. When you're happy with your design, you're ready to install your signature in your email client.
If you would like to use the same image across all email signatures in your account, for example, a company logo, simply upload it to the Default Image folder on your Dashboard first and select the Default Image when creating your email signatures.
If you need to create more than one signature, simply Duplicate the first signature you create from the Dashboard. Add the new user's name and email address and the duplicated signature is now available on the Dashboard and ready to be deployed or installed.